NuForce IA-7 is an entry level integrated stereo amplifier that comes with a remote volume control. It shares the same circuit as Nuforce Reference series and offers an incredible sonic quality and performance.
Chassis available in black, silver or gold color anodized aluminum with sandblast finishing. 3 sets of control knobs in black, silver and gold color are provided for user to mix and match with the chassis.
- Power Output:
- 50W x 2 with 24,000uF of capacitance using 100W SMPS
- 288W peak power at 8 ohms.
- Power Bandwidth: 100Hz to 20kHz +/- 0.3 dB; 20Hz -0.9 dB; 80kHz -3 dB
- THD+N < 0.05% from 20Hz to 20kHz @ 10W, 8-ohm load
- Damping Factor > 4000 at any audio frequency
- Remote input selection and volume control with memory (last selection, volume level)
- Audio Inputs:
- 3 sets of RCA inputs (1 set is a HT pass-through)
- 3.5mm stereo input jack
- Audio Outputs:
- 1 set of RCA preamp output jacks
- Speaker Binding Posts accept spade lugs or banana plugs
- Chassis is 100% high-grade, brushed and anodized aluminum to reduce audio resonance
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 8.5"W x 16"D
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 90-240VAC, auto select
IA-7 has one (1) year warranty.