Real Hardwood Record-Album storage cabinets made in USA!
Each solid hardwood cabinet stores up to 100 LP's. Expands by stacking up to three high!
Wood Technology's solid hardwood stacking units feature a furniture grade finish available on oak, ebony or cherry finish. These cabinets are sized to store your albums in excellent upright position, to avoid warping. These quality made products are manufactured in our North Carolina, USA factory. The modular design allows you to stack up to three high. These units interlock on top of each other to assure stability. The oak and ebony finish models are solid ash hardwood. The cherry finish model is solid maple hardwood. All models have a laminate back panel. These cabinets may also used to house audio/video components.
IMPORTANT ORDER INFORMATION: Order the base unit (model CM-1c) as the unit to be placed on the floor. As an option, you can add four castors (model CSTc) to the base unit. Order up to two stacking units (model CM-1stk) to place/secure on top of the base unit.
- Interlocking design for long-term stability and strength.
- Solid hardwood construction with choice of oak, cherry or ebony furniture-grade finish.
- Matching cabinet backs with perforated knockouts.
- 18" depth and 18.5"inside width accommodating the newest generation of equipment, including A/V receivers and carousel CD players.
- Order the base unit (model CM-1c) as the unit to be placed on the floor.
- As an option, you can add four castors (model CSTc) to the base unit
- Order up to two stacking units (model CM-1stk) to place/secure on top of the base unit.
Units are available in:
- Oak or Ebony --$159.00 per unit plus shipping
- castor -set ----- $30.00 plus shipping
To Order, contact us at:
Quest For Sound
2307-R Bristol Pike
Bensalem Pa 19020
web site - www.questforsound.com