The AI-1000 is your entry into TEAC's Distinction line of integrated amplifiers. It uses true discrete analog circuits and multiple analog inputs for versatile audio system planning. A high-quality sculpted aluminum front panel and volume knob exudes quality, and the interior is filled with electronic components of equal caliber. Six inputs can be selected from the wireless remote control. The product is available in black or silver.
The AI-1000 provides 120 watts of clean power per channel into 4-ohms. A preamp out is also included for use with a recorder or to send to a subwoofer. A stereo headphone output is also provided for private listening. Selling for under $1,000, the AI-1000 is the perfect introduction to high-quality audio for your home or office audio system.
TEAC's Distinction series is a new line of high-end products for listeners looking for exquisite sound quality from their components. Engineers from Esoteric, our exclusive audiophile brand, were involved in the voicing phase of their product development.
- Authentic Discrete Analogue Amplifier Circuit
- 6 Audio Inputs (SACD, CD, Tuner, Tape, AUX, Tone-Direct)
- Detachable AC Socket
- Aluminum Front Panel and Volume Knob
- Remote Control
- Output Power: 120W + 120W (4 ohms), 85W + 85W (8 ohms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: less than 0.009%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30,000Hz (-0.5dB)
- Analogue Audio Inputs: x 6 (RCA)
- Preout: x 1 (RCA)
- Headphone Out: x 1 (6.3mm)
- Speaker Terminals: x 1 pair (Binding Post)
- Operation: 120V AC, 60Hz (US), 230V AC, 50Hz (EUR)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 4-5/8" x 15-7/8" (435 x 116 x 403 mm)
- Weight: 22 lbs. (10 kg)