NuForce developed its prescient preamplifier technology from the ground up to reassess and redefine faithful music reproduction. The first impressions of listening to NuForce preamplifiers are those of pristine clarity, natural tonality, expansive imaging, and realistic proportions of the musicians and their instruments. Bass notes are well defined and articulate, with addictive rhythm and drive.
Chassis available in black, silver or gold color anodized aluminum with sandblast finishing. 3 sets of control knobs in black, silver and gold color are provided for user to mix and match with the chassis.
- Audio inputs: 2 sets of RCA inputs, 1 set of Home Theater pass-through RCAs, and a 3.5mm stereo input jack (for digital media player, PC sound devices)
- Audio outputs: 1 set of RCA, 1 set of Balanced XLR, and a 3.5mm stereo headphone output with cross-feeding to create a natural soundstage.
- Remote input selection and volume control with memory (last selection, volume level)
- Mute and Sleep functions
- Digitally-controlled analog volume control. Volume Range: +30dB to -70dB with 0.5dB steps
- Dynamic Range: >100dB
- Input Impedance: 4K ohm
- THD+N at 1kHz: <0.01%, typically 0.003-0.005%
- S/N Ratio > 85dB
- Output Impedance: 40 ohm
- Crosstalk -130dBFS
- 100W SMPS with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 8.5"W x 16"D ; Weight: 6 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 90-240VAC, auto select.
P-8 has three (3) year warranty.