EAT JO # 5
MC PHONO CARTRIDGE
"Price/Performance Value of the Decade"
The European Audio Team (EAT) is very proud to announce its second cartridge creation, after the highly acclaimed and successful Yosegi MC cartridge. EAT's new Jo No.5 MC cartridge is an elegant masterpiece, both sonically as well as visually.
"At $1295, it challenges my favorite $3,500 cartridge reference for best overall definition, imaging, and musicality," reports Robert Levi in his July 18, 2018 review for positive-feedback.com. "I cannot even suggest a cartridge at Jo’s price that comes close in overall performance."
"Best I've Heard in a Long Time"
Jo No. 5 has a nude fine line stylus. The cartridge body and stylus guard are made of polyamide ceramic and are produced by an additive manufacturing process called Selective Laser Sintering (SLS). This process sinters thin layers of power with a laser to build the final structure.
The Jo No. 5 comes in unmistakable mint green color and features the truthful and immersive sound that is the signature of all EAT products.
"The EAT Jo No.5 MC Cartridge is the best overall performing MC cartridge I have heard in a long time, and the current 'price/performance value' of the decade," notes Robert Levi. "It is not just a very good sounding cartridge. Jo is a cutting-edge high tech music machine enhancing the performance and erasing distortion!"
- Moving Coil phono cartridge
- Nude Fine Line stylus type!
- Body and stylus guard made of polyamide ceramic
- Selective Laser Sintering manufacturing process
- Elegant looks
- Unmistakable EAT mint color
- Stylus Type: Nude Fine
- Weight: 15 g
- Stylus Tip Radius: 8/40 µm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20.000 Hz
- Output Voltage: 0.3 mV
- Channel Separation: 23dB @ 1kHz
- Compliance Dynamic/LateraL: 15 µm/mN
- Tracking Force Range: 2.1-2.5 g
- Recommended Tracking Force: 2.3 g
- Tracking Angle: 20°
- Coil Wire Material: Pure 4N copper
- Recommended Load Resistance: 20O