Monrio Audio ADN-N Phono Preamp
The ADN-N phono preamp has been designed with enough gain to drive the lowest output cartridges. It feature a dedicated power transformer, which resides outside the phono preamp in order to keep the audio circuit as quit as possible. It has been designed to cope with both Moving Magnet and Moving Coil type cartridges and offers a selection of load matching options to accommodate most of what the market has to offer. Both gain and load are internally selectable via a simple jumpers. The ADN-N takes the minimalist approach as it is primarily designed to complement the Monrio Integrated amplifiers, although should find itself at home in most systems.
The ADN-N sound is detailed and delicate, open and natural. The ADN-N chassis is made of steel to prevent RFI and EMI noises and to control and dissipate vibrations. Costly metal film resistors and polypropylene type capacitors are used exclusively in the signal path to give both measured improvement and a more refined and engaging listening experience. Separate Burr-Brown audio grade low-noise op-amps are used for each channel, to buffer the output signal and provide a very low impedance drive to any pre-amp or integrated amplifier.
· Cartridge type: MM/MC, load selectable
· Input impedance: 47k, 470R
· Input capacitance: 330pF, 100pF,
· Gain: High/Mid/Low
· EQ: IEC/RIAA
· Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% (1kHz)
· Low Noise differential input stage
· Distortion: 0.002% (1kHz)
· variable cartridge gain and loading via internal jumper.
· Dimensions(HxWxD): 45 x 350 x 185
· Net. Weight: Approx. 1,5Kg