Music Hall pa1.2
The music hall phono amp is a perfect solution for attaching a turntable to today's audio equipment. It is a low noise high quality phono pre amp that accepts both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges. The beautifully finished extruded aluminum box wards off the effects of stray magnetic fields and provides a safe quiet environment for the sensitive electronics it houses thus providing you with the best sound possible from your turntable.
- gain mm/mc 40dB / 60 dB
- input sensitivity mm/mc 5mV/1kHz / 0.45mV/1kHz
- input impedance mm/mc 47Kohms/120pF / 100 ohms/120pF
- output voltage typically mm/mc 300mV@1kHz - 3mV / 0.3mV
- total harmonic distortion mm/mc <0.01 / <0.05%
- riaa curve accuracy 20Hz-20kHz / 0.5dB
- snr mm/mc -86dB / -68dB (-94dB / -75 dB A weighted)
- output voltage 15V/300mA AC
- external power supply
- rigid extruded aluminum chassis
- w-4.2 x d-6 x h-2.1 in.
- 3 lbs. pkg.