Musical Fidelity V90-DAC
The V90 DAC is the perfect way to upgrade the performance of a wide range of music sources. Housed in a solid yet discreet case, it unites sleek design and technical excellence to offer unrivalled musical enjoyment.
Offering Coax, Toslink and USB digital inputs, the V90-DAC is the ideal partner for a wide array of audio equipment. From PC and MAC computers, music streamers and set-top boxes to more conventional music sources such as CD and digital radio the V90-DAC delivers high-end sound quality at an affordable price.
The V90-DAC deploys a state-of-the-art 32Bit DAC housed in solid yet discreet attractive brushed aluminum case. It unites sleek design and technical excellence to offer unrivaled musical enjoyment.
V90-DAC - Design and Build
The V90-DAC was designed to bring musical joy to the widest selection of enthusiasts possible. Musical Fidelity's engineering team looked carefully at the requirements of modern music sources to ensure the V90 delivered the perfect balance of technical performance, sleek and attractive looks and outright musical enjoyment.
The heart of the V90-DAC is its 32 bit DAC circuit. Delivering a remarkable low jitter of just 12 picoseconds and a signal to noise ratio better than -117dB the V90-DAC offers a technical performance only usually found in much more expensive products.
While world-class technical measurements were a key goal of the V90-DAC design process, it was also conceived to offer compatibility with a wide range of commonly used music sources. Its Asynchronous USB connection offers a highly musical way to playback computer based audio while its simple installation procedure with both Windows and MAC computers means new owners will quickly be enjoying their favorite music without unnecessary distraction.
The V90-DAC is a beautifully engineered yet affordable way to bring listeners as close to the original musical performance as possible.
V90-DAC - Specifications
- Jitter: <12 picoseconds peak to peak
- THD(+ noise): <0.004% 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: -104dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal / Noise ratio: -117dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- 1x RCA coaxial connector SPDIF 32-192 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 2x TOSLINK optical connector 32-96 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1x USB type 'B' connector - Asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz (Determined by source file/computer settings)
- 1x line level RCA (phono)
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 170 x 47 x 102
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 600g / 1.1 kg
- 1x 12v 500mA DC power supply